Is the CPL license sufficient for me to find a job? What job opportunities do I have with CPL?

Frequently Asked Questions

As long as you have IR and ME authorization, you can find work at airlines. Apart from F/O (First Officer) position in airline companies, you can work as an instructor in private jet companies and flight schools by taking FI (Flight Instructor) training.