Can I continue training in other EASA countries with the PPL from any EASA country?

Frequently Asked Questions

The theory is also "YES" as a very simple answer. With a PPL license from any country, you can continue your training in other countries. In practice, please note that the EASA rule maker is the civil aviation authorities of the implementing countries. Your school must accept you to study with a different country EASA license. After completion of the training, an examiner accepted by the country of your license and the forms of the country of your license are required to be completed.

In short, if you do not have a previously acquired experience, it will take more time than expected. Therefore, remember that new adventures are your responsibility.